Website Trinity Center at St. David's Episcopal Church
Trinity Center is a non-profit organization which operates as a day-center for individuals experiencing homelessness in downtown Austin. We are recruiting for a Case Management Coordinator and Supervisor position for 40 hours, from 8am-4pm, Monday through Friday. The case management program at Trinity Center has a strong focus on housing, accessing resources, holistic well-being, financial stability, and moving toward goals related to ending the person’s experience of homelessness.
– Oversee the case management program: Includes implementing, updating and maintaining case management policies and practices to best support client needs,
– Supervising the agency’s Case Manager, Americorps member and 3-4 interns from various schools of Social Work/semester.
– Create and maintain relationships with surrounding Schools of Social Work
– Provide direct case management for unhoused individuals
– Lead all case management data collecting and reporting.
– Provide and research current and most effective community resources.
– Participate in advocacy within the community for clients
– Staffing a Sunday 2:00-4:30PM shift is required 4-5 times each year for the agency’s Sunday Street Ministry—Time is compensated the following week.
– Assist with Center’s operations as needed and as time allows.
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Bilingual proficiency (Spanish/English) preferred.
– Proven experience of working with people who are homeless or at imminent risk of becoming homeless
– Experience in supervising others
– Experience providing case management, knowledge of community resources
High degree of knowledge and competency in mental health and substance use challenges
– Knowledge of clinical practice and frameworks including cultural competence, the recovery model, housing first, and motivational interviewing
– Ability to help train others, to coordinate services, and provide guidance to other staff
– Assure that individuals are receiving needed services, evaluate the effectiveness of services, and determine if needs are being met
– At ease working in a faith-based organization.
– Willingness and ability to step out of the exclusive role of a case manager. All employees at Trinity Center assist in the general operation of the center.
· Master of Social Work
· LMSW preferred or MSW with 2 year’s experience
REQUIRED COURSES/COMPLETIONS (e.g., CPR):
· Trained and certified to utilize ECHO’s Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and perform Coordinated Assessments for clients*
· Trained and certified in SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access, and Recovery (SOAR) to be able to assist clients with applications*
· Mental Health First Aid*
*Courses/Completions can be paid for and provided by employer if needed
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
– Base Salary Range: $58,000-$62,000
– The salary offered will be based on candidate’s education and experience.
– Healthcare Insurance: Health, dental, vision with short- and long- term disability options
– Pension plan following the completion of first year of employment, with employer contribution.
– Mileage Reimbursement.
– 15 paid vacation days, 10 paid holidays per year
– Opportunities for professional development
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Christian Rodriguez, Executive Director at email@example.com
Trinity Center is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org