Job BoardTerms & Conditions
Guidelines for Employers
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE USE NONPROFIT AUSTIN @ ACC’S JOB BOARD
It is expected that employers will interact in a professional and ethical manner, including providing complete information about their organization and conditions of employment within their organization. Employers must also meet the following requirements to be eligible to use the job board:
- Must adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines. Nonprofit Austin @ ACC reserves the right to decline approval for any employer job posting or access, as we deem appropriate.
- Comply with employer standards regarding unpaid internships as set by the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Supply current contact information including organization name, address, contact person, domain/company-based email address, phone number, physical address, organization description, pay rate (if applicable), detailed description of the position, and preferably a website.
- The organization posting the position must be a current 501(c)(3) in good standing with the IRS and Texas Secretary of State.
- A job may only be posted once in a thirty-day period.
It is expected that positions for which the organization is recruiting will provide a guaranteed salary of at least minimum wage. A draw against future earnings does not constitute a salary. However, employers offering commission-based positions for full-time career positions may use this job board if they inform Nonprofit Austin @ ACC’s Job Board and interviewees of the specific manner in which remuneration is to be determined. No commission-based part-time or internship positions will be posted unless approved by Nonprofit Austin @ ACC’s Job Board on a case-by-case basis. It is expected that commission based employment will provide an hourly rate + commission to be eligible for approval.
All positions for which the organization is recruiting must provide compensation that does not rely on recruiting others to join the organization.
FEES CHARGED TO CANDIDATES
Those companies requiring candidates to invest, purchase supplies, or pay a fee as a condition of employment will not be allowed access to any services offered by Nonprofit Austin @ ACC This includes startup or training fees. Positions that require applicants to purchase a franchise or “business opportunity” will not be allowed access the Nonprofit Austin @ ACC’s Job Board.
Nonprofit Austin @ ACC’s Job Board is not open to posting made by third-party recruiters. We define third-party recruiters as agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time employment opportunities other than for their own needs. This includes entities that refer or recruit for profit or not for profit. The term “third-party recruiters” refers to but is not limited to employment agencies, staffing services, temporary agencies, online job boards, recruiters, and contractors.
EMPLOYERS NOT ALLOWED TO RECRUIT FOR THE FOLLOWING
Please note, Nonprofit Austin @ ACC’s Job Board will not approve employers or job listings for the following:
- Employers who fail to meet the conditions of our posting policies.
- Employers with positions that require start-up costs for the applicant or hire.
- Employers with positions that require candidates to work with an illegal product or service.
- Employers who are involved in strikes and are hiring for positions that are included in the affected bargaining units.
- Employers who have been judged by a court of law in the United States to be engaged in illegal activities.
- Employers who request personal data (i.e. social security number, bank account information) at the time of application.
- Employers who misrepresent their organization by providing dishonest information or omitting critical information.
- Employers who want to post any position related to the adult entertainment industry.
- Employers with postings containing advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services, funds, or soliciting others to become members of any enterprise or organization will not be approved.
Nonprofit Austin @ ACC’s Job Board reserves the right to decline approval for any employer job posting or access, as we deem appropriate.