Website Capital City Village
Capital City Village helps older Austin residents to remain in their homes with a supportive network of enriching services, informative programs and caring relationships. Through a broad range of member benefits provided by volunteers and preferred professional service providers, we help Austin neighbors to age safely in their homes. CCV programs and events aim to lessen social isolation and
prepare all of us for the challenges aging brings.
Capital City Village’s Board of Directors, volunteers and staff are individuals with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds who share a passion for improving others’ lives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attend all Program committee and Marketing & Development committee meetings.
• Produce CCV’s monthly e-newsletter.
• Maintain and make improvements to CCV website.
• Produce Member Directory, Tax-Exempt correspondence, and Strategic Plan reporting tools.
• Attend and conduct selected Programs via hybrid solutions (in-person and online) to accommodate members, volunteers, friends, guests, and donors of CCV.
• Assist on field trips and other special outside events as scheduled.
• Plan and conduct outreach presentations with the purpose of recruiting members, volunteers, and partners in supported neighborhoods.
• Assist Executive Director in promoting active engagement and participation of all CCV members and volunteers.
• Perform other duties as directed within hours allowed.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Possess a current Texas Driver’s License and have a safe driving record.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Ability to interact with members using patience and respect.
• Excellent written & oral communication, presentation skills and confidence in public.
• Adept technical skills with expertise using Zoom, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MailChimp or similar, and social media platforms.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Johanna@capitalcityvillage.org