Managing Partner, The Experience Firm
Social Media Forum Presentation:
How One Extraordinary Campaign Can Change the Cate of a Nonprofit
The first thing you need to know about me is that I believe in people, purpose, and possibilities.
At the end of the day, I define success as having collaborated, created something amazing, and made life better for people.
Here are a few of the things I’ve done In 18+ years of PR & marketing:
– Negotiated with Hollywood studios
– Coordinated with the United States Secret Service
– Managed celebrity events
– Facilitated CEO roundtables
– Lectured at colleges and universities
– Testified as an expert witness on branding
– Served on city boards and committees
– Moderated numerous conferences
– Created a fastpitch for social innovators
– Helped companies both large and small define who they are and what they stand for